Sunday, July 09, 2006

Whistle While You Work

So I started work this past Wednesday...finally. What's funny is once it actually started I wished I had more time off. Go figure. Didn't do too much the first day...or really the first three days. Once things get going I will be pretty busy. There are some fun opportunites coming up. For instance, we will be going to New Mexico, Vail (sp?) and possibly New York for some of our events. Traveling to new places definitely makes the job more interesting. If working in the basement of the Mexican Consulate is not interesting enough.....Yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, since I have your blog in my favorites, I thought I'd check in and see what updates you had posted. Sounds like everything is fine and you are enjoying this new place. Whatever happened with changing hotels--did you guys get to move to the closer and nicer place? Updates, more updates...we just can't wait to find out what happens to Stephanie. Ah...

You're in my prayers and I hope you continue to be filled with God's grace and joy.

Way cool...