Monday, July 31, 2006

Where I WAS staying

Here's where I stayed when I first arrived. Actually, this is the 2nd place I stayed because when I first got into town the hotel didn't have the room that I was supposed to be in available. Someone had extended their stay and they didn't have any availability until August for the one bedroom suites. I'm glad because I didn't like that place very much. This place was nicer and just up the street from the first place. The only thing was that it was 1/2 hour from work with traffic, even going back roads. The drive was getting to be really annoying and Emily (the girl from Wisconsin) wanted to move closer to work as well. We searched the areas by work and finally found a place that was nice and within what we thought would be our budget. It took 2 weeks but we now live not even 5 minutes from work and across the parking lot from a Super Target. Woo hoo! I will have pics and details of the new place soon.

The "Living" Room

Kitchen & Dining Area :o)

Bedroom

No comments: