Monday, July 31, 2006

Update

Howdy everyone! I'm sorry it's taken me awhile to give updates. I have been having computer problems. Hopefully it will be fixed soooooooooonnnnn. Since I last wrote I have moved hotels (closer to work and nicer), rode a scooter down the mountain (whee!) and been bored out my mind at work. Things are somewhat slow there right now because of technical difficulties. Wednesday I go to a Colorado Rockies game against the Brewers. My brother will be so jealous. He's definitely a Milwaukee fan and is trying to pattern his kids after that. LOL. Tho I think Jacob likes the Cardinals now. Speaking of birds I never want to eat at Red Robin again. I went there like 5 times in two weeks. I love their french fries but they don't love me. You get sick of them after awhile.

Soon I will have updates with pictures of where I am staying and what I've been up to. I, Stephanie, do solemnly swear to update my blog with pictures and/or writings of what is going on here in Colorado. I promise to do this at least once a week no matter what problems I encounter. Should I fail to keep my vow I will not do anything fun for the rest of my time here. That way you will know exactly what I am doing...........nothing.

No comments: