Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sorry I Broke My Vow

(Night out with some girls from the Springs)

Ok..so it's been waaayyy more than a week since I have posted. Things have been crazy busy. I have been in Arizona for about a week now. That's crazy in itself. I got an apartment yesterday..woohoo! I move in next Saturday. How exciting. Furniture shopping time. There is an IKEA in Tempe so I will definitely be checking that out. Oh yes, I am in Peoria about 15-20 minutes from downtown Phoenix. It's a nice little suburb that might remind you a little of Orland. Everything is in one area which makes it pretty nice for me not really knowing my way around.

Wowee...I have done so many things since my last posting. I went camping, whitewater rafting, went to FOUR baseball games in one week (of which I payed for one), watched some movies outdoors at Red Rocks and much more. When I found out I was leaving Colorado I had to fit in everything I wanted to do very quickly. Now here I am in AZ trying to figure out what to do. I'm sure there is tons I just have to find it. Had lunch with Yolanda today. She was in from Chicago visiting some relatives. It was definitely nice to see a friendly face from home.

Sorry if I seem a little scatterbrained. So much is going through my mind right now. I officially start in my new position on Tuesday. Say a little prayer for me if you think of it. I think that's it for now. Be on the lookout for more pictures etc... soon.

ps. Special thanks to a great friend.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey, I don't have your e-mail address!!! I want to send you the links for blogger. You know mine, right?

cltgrace said...

Congrats on your promotion & move to AZ. Happy for you~