Monday, August 14, 2006

Extry Extry Read All About It

Arizona here I come! In a few weeks I will be leaving Denver to become a project manager in Phoenix. This came as quite a surprise to me as I was just starting to get settled in here. If you remember, I've written about things here being super slow and possibly not having anything to do until November. Rather than have me sit here doing nothing, they decided to promote me and send me on my way. What an exciting opportunity. Colorado was fun but I guess it's on to new adventures. Stay tuned for more info...

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Well finally...11 days for a new post is NOT 1 week, now is it???? No more fun for you! :)
When do you actually move - again!? I'm excited for you. Can't wait to hear more about it.
Miss you.

Stephanie said...

Hee Hee! I know I know! I'm bad. I have been having toooo much fun. Lots of posts coming up in the next week. I leave on the 25th...next friday..so crazy!!
Miss you too....tell the family I said Howdy! :)

Anonymous said...

Steph,
I'll be flying into AZ on the 30th. I'll be b/t Glendale and Litchfield (sp?). Let me know what part you'll be in.

cltgrace said...

Hi -Bob finally clued me in that you have an adventure journal. Yippeee! So happy for you & your promotion. Remember, promotion comes from the Lord so enjoy it all! See as much as you can & meet as many folks along the way. Miss you. Put my Gracie site on your favs & lets keep in touch. Hugs to you, friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph.....by the time you read this you'll already be in Az. There are plenty of hills to climb there. Take water and don't step over any logs or rocks unless you can see where you're stepping...you don't want to step on a rattlesnake...I was just in the Show Low area week before last..I'll give you a shout if I get out that way......Uncle Ron