Tuesday, February 05, 2008

ARIZONA!!!

Well, I finally made it!! I just arrived in town on Friday. It's a little strange to be back but it's been good to see my friends and be back at the church. We're almost settled on a place. I should have a definite answer by the end of next week. So, right now I'm just staying with friends until I get all settled. Thank goodness for that! OH, and I'm job searching so be praying that I find something that I'll enjoy that will pay me decently.

Other than that I'm enjoying the sunshine and the scenery. For some reason this transition feels different than all the others. Maybe it's because I'm not here with my job and there's not a "set" time frame that I'll be here...wierd!

Sooooooo.....I don't have much to say...I'm sure it's obvious from the randomness of this post...but I just wanted to post and say I made it...I'll keep you up to date with what happens in the next few weeks...until then...PEACE

1 comment:

Randy Beal said...

Good to hear all is well. Definitely be praying for you.