Monday, January 07, 2008

It's Official....I'm Moving back to AZ!!!

Happy New Year! I just recently got back to Oklahoma from being gone for 2 weeks at home. It was wonderful...there was snow, friends, family and fun!

On to the big news:

I'm headed back to Phoenix at the end of this month. It's so crazy. I put in my notice at my job today. That was really hard for me as I know they'll have to get someone in here to take my place and will have to try and figure it all out. It's such a relief now that it's out in the open.

I'm really looking forward to this new venture. Now I'll have a more appealing place for people to come visit. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to go to OKLAHOMA! Ha! For clarity's sake, I will say that I have met some reeeaalllyyyy awesome people. They helped to get me thru six months of being in a strange land.

Anyways, more to come on this! Be praying that all the move details will just fall into place!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay Steph!!! Glad it's all out now! Such a relief I'm sure.
SOOOOOOO sorry we missed being with you this trip. We were just so crazy busy - and out of town - and everything else that I never even had a minute to call you. Sorry! :( I really did want to work it out.....
I'm really excited for you though about your big move! So much fun!
Hey, you know that shirt you're wearing in your profile pic...the one I LOVED? Yeah, my mom bought it for me for Christmas. Totally surprised me. I LOVE IT!!!

Randy Beal said...

Stephanie Wasmundt! I was roamng around myspace, ran acrss your page and wondered if yu still blg here. 'm glad I checked it ut. Besides moving back to AZ how are things going?